Hi 👋 My name is Sandeep Panda. I am the co-founder of Hashnode, which is the easiest way to start a developer blog on a custom domain. I also have deep passion for writing. You can read my articles here.
A little bit about myself:
- I am from Bangalore, India. I also build from San Francisco several months every year.
- Studied Computer Science from 2009 to 2013.
- Started my career as a Software Engineer in 2013.
- I have (co)written two books: Jump Start HTML5 and AngularJS: Novice to Ninja.
- co-founded @hashnode along with my friend @fazlerocks.
- I am obsessed about solving problems through code, and trying my best every day.
I am fortunate to work with an incredible group of people at Hashnode. We started Hashnode with a mission to empower every developer to own their content and tell their story. We invest a lot in community, and tools that enable tech writers publish their best work. Since inception, Hashnode has crossed 100M+ views. Recently, we crossed 3M monthly unique readers, and 10M monthly views. And, we are now powering 10,000+ blogs on custom domains, which is growing rapidly.